Monday, December 13, 2010

Greeting Cards Available Now!

5"x6.5" Greeting Cards
white cards and envelopes - individually wrapped
3.00 each
6 for 15.00

How to Order Your Cards
-see information below-

Choose from 10 images:



















1-Colorful Mountains



















2-Flower at Home















3-My Red School House Looking Over the Forest



















4-My King Bush Tree Next to a Stream and King Pin Mountains



















5-Grove of Trees















6-My Cabin in the Woods



















7-Mountain Shades and Colors of Volcanic Rock



















8-House in the Corner Next to the Freeway



















9-My Mountain Pass Looking Down at the Ocean and My Thumb Island















10-My Stained Glass

HOW TO ORDER:
1. Email your order and mailing address to
allanhbenson@gmail.com
2. You will receive a confirmation email with the additional postage cost and address for you to send a check.
3. You mail a check.
4. Your order will be quickly delivered to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment